EcoForce manufactures and supplies eco products that work.
We recognise our ability and responsibility as manufacturers to do something about the pressure on consumers to think and behave in a “greener” way.
With an expanding range of products made from recycled materials, we offer “greener”, more sustainable everyday items than those made of virgin materials.
We are a privately owned family business. We make all our products here in the UK in our factory located in Wellingborough. We have always specialised in the design, manufacture, and distribution of household product. Everything that we manufacture is created to make life easier and we pride ourselves on our innovation, our environmental integrity and fact that what we make works and works well.
EcoForce have kindly donated a year's supply of their cleaning products worth £50 to one my lovely readers, all you need to do to enter is leave a comment below with your Twitter name or email address, which ever is best so I can contact you if your the lucky winner.
For extra entries you can do one or all of the following, please use separate comments for each entry:
1. Follow me on Twitter @mum2alesha (or click the follow button at the top right)
2. Tweet "I want to #WIN A years supply of EcoForce cleaning products @mum2alesha http://bit.ly/zSQoik
3. Like 'Little Family Of 3' on Facebook
4. Tag 'Little Family Of 3' in a status on Facebook, eg "I want to win the years supply of EcoForce cleaning products with 'Little Family Of 3'".
5. Follow my blog via Google Friends Connect
6. Like 'EcoForce' on Facebook and let them know I sent you
Terms and Conditions
***SPRINKLES SOME LUCKY DUST***