With fun for all the family, this is a great event for young families to attend with back to back children’s entertainment as well as a crèche and soft play area all included. The Show, now in its 13th year, will be showcasing the very best baby and infant essentials alongside innovative and exciting, not-on the high street brands with amazing discounts exclusively for visitors.
Michelle Kyles, Marketing Manager at organisers, Clarion Events, says: “The Baby Show is the market leading event for all things baby. We bring together the very best baby products and brands all under one roof to make life easier! Money saving is key for parents and parents-to-be and there will be no shortage of deals, freebies and offers for bump and baby. With more than 200 parenting brands exhibiting and some using the show as a platform to launch their latest products, it really is a must-attend event for new and expecting parents.”
Expert speakers will also be on hand to give mums and dads advice including nutritionist and author, Annabel Karmel MBE, weaning expert Zainab Jagot Ahmed, breast-feeding guru Clare Byam-Cook, and sleep expert Jo Tantum. The Show is specially designed for little ones with dedicated facilities available, such as the tommee tippee feeding area and changing room with free Aldi mamia nappies and wipes to make your visit easy. As well as fun entertainment for the children, take advantage of the free crèche whilst you stock up on goodies and listen to invaluable advice from the experts.
Highlights of The Baby Show at Birmingham NEC will include:
· ----Over 200 trusted brands, from the likes of iCandy, Maxi Cosi, Tommee Tippee, Milton, Mamas&Papas and Mothercare, offering visitors the chance to thoroughly test and try before buying.
· --- Exclusive discounts and offers for Show visitors from top parenting brands.
· --- The chance to win a number of competition prizes from exhibitors and speakers.
· --- Catwalk shows with all the latest fashions in maternity, baby and toddler wear.
• ---A complimentary crèche where parents can drop off their little ones and enjoy the show knowing they are being cared for.
• ---Complimentary child entertainment and soft play area activity zone to ensure everyone has a smile on their face.
• ---The Baby Show Stars’ themed competition where the show’s cutest baby will be awarded a free, high end, exclusive photo shoot.
• ---Dedicated baby facilities ensure visitors have everything they require, including the tommee tippee feeding area where parents will be able to take advantage of heating and sterilising equipment, complimentary baby food and a comfortable and private space for breast feeding.
The advanced ticket price is £13.95 on the Friday, £14.95 for either the Saturday or Sunday while on-the-door tickets cost £20. For more information visit www.thebabyshow.co.uk.
Friday 15th May: 9.30am – 5.00pm, Saturday 16th May: 9.30am – 5.00pm, Sunday 17th May: 9.30am – 5.00pm.
How To Enter
If this sounds like a good prize to win, all you need to do is enter using the Gleam app below, there are plenty of options to select to give you many chances to the the 2 pairs of tickets up for grabs...Good Luck!
The winner will be drawn on 01/05/15 at 11.59pm.
Thank you for looking and good luck.
For your chance to win the 2 tickets for The Baby Show just enter via the Gleam app below.